Turn off Find My on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

 To eliminate your iPhone, iPad, iPod contact, or Mac from Find My, switch off Find My in iCloud or Apple ID settings.


At the point when you switch off Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod contact, or Mac, Activation Lock is switched off.


  1. iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact: Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My. Tap Find My [device], then, at that point, switch off Find My [device].


Additionally see the accompanying Apple Support articles: Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact and What to do before you sell, part with, or exchange your iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact. 


2. cintosh: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Click iCloud in the sidebar, then deselect Find My Mac.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you find your SIM card number?

What is the reason for the height of cell phone towers?